¾ cup sprouted wheat or spelt flour
½ cup liquid (half milk half cream)
A pinch of sea salt
2 Tbs sprouted sunflower seeds
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbs coconut sugar (optional)
3 medium sized zucchini
Coconut oil for frying
1. Place the flour in the bowl. Add liquid, eggs, vanilla, salt, sugar and mix everything together well.
2. Roast sunflower kernels in a dry pan and leave to cool.
3. Finely grate zucchini and add to the batter with the sunflower kernels.
4. Fry in coconut oil until they turn golden brown.
5. Enjoy with fresh fruits, maple syrup or jam.